Today I'll be sharing my bruschetta recipe! It's nothing crazy difficult to make but it is however a crowd pleaser.
- 1 bakery baguette, sliced
- 2 cups diced ripe tomato
- garlic, minced (or garlic salt)
- 2 TBSP extra vigin olive oil
- 5 large basil leaves (chopped/sliced)
- 2-3 TBSP crumbled feta
- 1-2 TBSP balsamic glaze
- Preheat toaster oven or oven to 350
- Combine chopped tomatoes and garlic in a small bowl
- Whisk together olive oil, basil, parsley, salt, garlic powder
- Add tomatoes to the olive oil mixture
- Brush bread with olive oil and toast using your oven or toaster oven. Remove when golden brown (5-10 min)
- Spoon bruschetta mixture over the toasts and sprinkle with basil, feta, and a hearty drizzle of balsamic glaze
^ the ingredients above yields 18-20 (depending on how large the baguette is) -- recipe is easily halved or doubled... even tripled!